Heritage Organic Wool
Our Heritage Organic Wool comes from 100% British GOTS Certified organic wool for a healthier sleep.
Our organic wool is complimented by our beautiful sateen organic cotton covers with a 260 thread count. The thread count not only complements the wool function but also allows airflow, and longevity and prevents felting. This soft silky cotton is GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textile Standards) and was grown and picked in Turkey.
Wool is sustainable and excellent at keeping you warm in the winter and wicking away moisture in the warmer months. It's anti-microbial and anti-bacterial and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
A duvet to help you sleep well and live well.
- Fill - Heritage Organic Wool
- Cover - Sateen Organic Cotton with 260 thread count
- Handcrafted in North Vancouver, BC Canada
- Sewn-in tie loops in each corner for attaching duvet covers
- Twin (64" x 88")
- Queen (89" x 90")
- King (106" x 90")
- Light Weight - best for hot sleepers, hot rooms (like apartments), warmer climate
- Regular Weight - best for all climates or you're not too hot or too cold
- Heavy Weight - for those that sleep cold or like to keep their bedroom cold