For in-stock items, the current delivery time frame is 1-2 weeks. For items made-to-order, lead times vary from 4-12 weeks. You will be given an estimated delivery scheduling date at time of order. In some circumstances, scheduled delivery dates may be rescheduled due to shipping delays or staffing shortages.
Our delivery team drivers are provided with masks, gloves and booties when they make the delivery to your home when requested. Please inform our customer service or delivery scheduler what protective equipment is required in your home.
Delivery Services Offered
Scheduled delivery - Included for all mattress and frame purchases in our service area. When your products are ready to be delivered we will contact you to schedule for delivery. You must be available to receive your order on your scheduled delivery date and time. Our service area includes cities within a 50 mile radius, excluding the San Juan Islands. If you’re not sure if you qualify for a delivery, please contact our Customer Support.
White Glove Delivery - Included for all orders over $2,000 in our service area. Our White Glove Delivery, includes scheduled delivery to the room of choice, unboxing, assembly, and removal of packaging and cleanup. Additionally, our delivery team will inspect the product, move similar-sized furniture as needed to facilitate the delivery, and assist with customer service if any issues arise during delivery.
- Mattress recycling fee of $75 (excludes frames and adjustable bases)
- Delivery beyond 60 miles of store of purchase may be shipped for curbside delivery. Delivery beyond will be quoted at time of purchase.
- White Glove Delivery fee of $150 for purchases less that $2,000.
Additional scheduled delivery details
We want you to be completely satisfied with your furniture purchase! If you have any issues or concerns with your order or delivery, please contact your store of purchase.
We will contact you when it becomes available in the warehouse to schedule delivery
Though scheduling delivery for a specific hour of the day is not available, you will be provided with a delivery window the day before your delivery
The delivery team can carry your mattress up three floors. This should be indicated in the delivery form if you require delivery up more than three floors without an elevator
We can hold your purchase at our warehouse for up to 60 days. If you are unable to schedule delivery within 60 days of availability, your order will be canceled
If any of the following special delivery conditions apply, please inform our delivery scheduler.
- You live in a gated community
- Your delivery is up more than three floors without an elevator
- You live on a military base
- Your building requires a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- You're in a remote delivery area
Scheduled delivery day expectations:
- Your delivery driver will call you 30 minutes ahead of time to inform you that the delivery team is on the way
- The delivery team can move similar items to another location on the same floor. Although they are not permitted to disassemble furniture or disconnect electrical equipment
- Please verify that merchandise will fit into home prior to delivery. If product dimensions or specifications are needed, please contact our customer service
- Contact your sales representative within three days of delivery if you received damaged, incorrect or incomplete merchandise or for warranty information.