Coyuchi has loved their organic sateen for 30 years, and it only gets better with time. That’s why they reimagined this sateen fabric with that perfectly lived-in feeling, right out of the bag. Soft and comforting without the shiny look of other sateens, this washed, weighty duvet is the essence of casual California lifestyle. The fabric is finished with miDori bioSoft, a USDA certified biobased softener for added comfort and dryness.
- Fastens with internal ties and coconut shell buttons
- Sham sold individually
- 100% organic cotton is grown + woven in India
- GOTS + Fair Trade certified
- Twin - 68" x 86"
- Full/Queen - 92" x 88"
- King - 108" x 92"
- Standard Sham - 20" x 26"
- Shams sold separately; not included with duvet cover
Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.