Organic cotton chambray is detailed with textural dobby-woven stripes. Each stripe is composed of a series of small geometric patterns, drawing from our founder’s original work as a hand weaver. Refined texture is yarn-dyed for lasting color. Backed with plain weave chambray.
- Duvet cover has an interior flap, inside ties and fastens with hidden coconut shell buttons
- Sham sold individually
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India
- GOTS certified
- Made in a factory that recycles over 90% of its wastewater
- Full/Queen 98" x 88"
- King 108" x 92"
- Standard Sham 20" x 26"
- Euro Sham 26" x 26"
- Shams sold separately; not included with duvet cover
Machine wash on gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.